Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How I'll Spend My Summer Vacation

One convention that's grown on me a lot the last few years is Fan Expo, which takes place in August at the Metro Convention Centre. It's basically a giant geek mall you pay for the privilege of shopping at, but there are usually good movies showing, and cosplay to really marvel at. Alright, so I'm easily entertained.

On that note, one of the guests this year is the director of Cannibal Holocaust. I don't know if any of you reading this (except for me) have ever seen Cannibal Holocaust. If you haven't, I don't recommend it. If you have, perhaps you'll understand when I say that this year I think I'll throw some extra incentive on top of my registration fee for the privilege of kicking the guy in the nuts.

Buzz Aldrin's going to be there too, but I won't kick him. Unless he slaughters a turtle or cuts off a monkey's face between now and then I guess. I must admit my hypocrisy in that I still won't kick him even if he stabs a giant spider, but what can I say, I'm not perfect, just arachnophobic.

No comments: